LIVE PAIN FREE
Foot, Ankle, Leg and hip
Chronic Pain relief and increased movement (mobility)
Without surgery or medication
Regenerate and strengthen , tendons , ligaments and joint capsules with prolotherapy and natural supplements to allow the body to heal , increased joint movement not just the removal of pain for a limited time only using medication to mask the pain without confronting the actual cause.
For athritic joints and sports injuries
Ideal for neuromos,ankle sprains heel Pain,shin splints, knee and hip pain
We treat Warts (Pallalomas/Verruca) in children pain free
Dr. Colin Fremder Podiatrist , which has been servicing the Glen Eira and surrounding areas including: CARNEGIE PODIATRY, OAKLEIGH PODIATRY,CAULFIELD PODIATRY,ELSTERNWICK PODIATRY ,CHADSTONE PODIATRY,MALVERN EAST PODIATRY,MURRUMBEENA PODIATRY,GLENHUNTLY PODIATRY since 1980 .
WHY CHOOSE THIS PAIN FREE PODIATRY CLINIC ?
Because this podiatry Clinic is different
* As a new patient , in pain WE will fit you in the very
* Convenient, flexible and after hours appointment times
* In most cases you will leave pain free
* We offer off street parking
* Close to all transport : trains,trams and buses
+ Sportsmedicine and Biomechanics, foot, ankle , shin splints, knee , hip and heel pain
+ Children's Foot Clinic Flat Feet,Knee , Heel Pain, WARTS
+ Diabetes and Wound Management
+ Chronic foot, ankle, leg and hip pain
Dr. Colin Fremder Podiatrist , has been servicing the Glen Eira and surrounding areas including: CARNEGIE PODIATRY, OAKLEIGH PODIATRY,CAULFIELD PODIATRY,ELSTERNWICK PODIATRY ,CHADSTONE PODIATRY,MALVERN EAST PODIATRY,MURRUMBEENA PODIATRY,GLENHUNTLY PODIATRY since 1980 .
We are here for you the patient, offering the finest foot and ankle care in a comfortable and friendly setting where we put your foot health first.
We believe our patients deserve to have the informan in order to make good choices about their foot and ankle care, and we give it .
Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program.
What ever your problem we will work together to find answers that will offer you comfort and relief and where possible incorporate a proactive prevention programwhich includes children, adults and those active in sport.
The most common foot conditions that we currently treat include:
• ingrown toenails We also specialise in
• cracked heels • Sports Medicine
• blisters •Influence of Diabetes in foot care
• corns & calluses • Paediatrics Warts, Verucca Pappiloma , Flat Feet,
• thick nails • Nail Surgery
• fungal nails • Arthritis and
• aching feet and • Biomechanical mal alignments
• athletes' foot. . Diabetic patients